Short information event "the pitfalls of doing business in India"
03. Mai 2016
The world's largest democracy, India has huge potential for investors willing to take risks. Still, many investors are being deterred by the reputation of India's bureaucracy for bungling and indecision. FRORIEP and CHANDHIOK & Associates are pleased to invite you and any member of your team to a short information event.
- What are the options for structuring your business in India?
- What are the pitfalls of co-operating with Indian partners?
- How do you get funds into and out of India?
- Which regulatory agencies do you have to deal with in India?
- Is it true that Indian labour laws are among the most restrictive?
- How relevant and efficient is Indian merger control?