Merger between Telecom Liechtenstein and mobilkom Liechtenstein

Telecom Liechtenstein and mobilkom Liechtenstein (FL1), a member of Telekom Austria Group, have entered into a merger agreement under which, subject to approval from competition and regulatory authorities, mobilkom Liechtenstein will be merged into Telecom Liechtenstein. Upon completion of the merger, Telekom Austria Group will hold 24.9% of the merged entity while the remaining 75.1% will be held by the Principality of Liechtenstein.

 

Froriep is assisting Telecom Liechtenstein and the Principality of Liechtenstein as lead transaction counsel. The Froriep team is led by M&A partner Dr Beat M Barthold and senior associate Pascal Richard with assistance from TMT partner Nicola Benz and associate Christoph Caprez, Competition partner Boris Wenger and associate Romina Brogini.


back

Related Practice Areas