Our trade finance team has a proven track record in providing advice across all aspects of trade and commodities financing areas; drawing upon our range of specialists within the firm to advise on:
- Security over receivables, goods and documents of title
- Receivables, purchase and supply chain finance, including true sale analysis
- Export credits, political and risk insurance (SERV)
- Letters of credit, performance bonds and bills of exchange
- Pre-payment financing
- Take-or-pay, off-take financings
- Policies and regulatory matters pertaining to commodities, derivative and futures markets, etc.
- Immunity, sanctions, export controls and other sovereign issues
We assist all participants within this market, in particular banks, alternative financiers and commodity trading companies and benefit from the experience of some of our team members as in-house counsel or traders in soft and hard commodities.